ClamAV 1.2 Adding Support For UDF Partitions, New systemd Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

So you're wishlisting a feature without looking if it already has that feature?
    So basically it has one that is so shitty that is almost useless. It relies on a unmaintained out-of-tree kernel module and the need to run daemons as root. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
      Great, now it just needs on-access scanning to scan files as they are accessed, and a GTK 4 with Adwaita user interface.
      in fedora 38 there is ClamTK user interface ...
      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Originally posted by qarium View Post

in fedora 38 there is ClamTK user interface ...
        TK is super ugly, it looks like 1980s. There ought to be a modern GTK 4 with Adwaita user interface.

Comment

TK is super ugly, it looks like 1980s.
          So again, you're complaining without looking at it. TK has come a long way and ClamTK looks really nice right now. It integrates pretty well and even incorporates dark mode (if enabled system-wide - in my case on KDE).

If you call that a “super ugly 1980's look”, then either you haven't looked at ClamTK or you have no idea what 1980's style looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

So again, you're complaining without looking at it. TK has come a long way and ClamTK looks really nice right now. It integrates pretty well and even incorporates dark mode (if enabled system-wide - in my case on KDE).

If you call that a “super ugly 1980's look”, then either you haven't looked at ClamTK or you have no idea what 1980's style looked like.
            The font rendering is much nicer than I thought, it actually is anti-aliased.
            The UI still looks ugly though, and words are breaking like Schedul-er and Quaranti-ne.

Comment

The font rendering is much nicer than I thought, it actually is anti-aliased.
              The UI still looks ugly though, and words are breaking like Schedul-er and Quaranti-ne.
              If you don't want word breaking, then you resize the window.

I'm sorry, I know everyone has their own theme/UI tastes and it may not be to your liking, but calling the above “ugly” is just weird. There's no denying that it looks pretty modern and more than nice enough to use.
              (Btw, if you use Adwaita, it will adhere to the Adwaita theme and give you your own taste.)

Comment

So basically it has one that is so shitty that is almost useless. It relies on a unmaintained out-of-tree kernel module and the need to run daemons as root. Ugh.
                No, it was two decades ago. Now, with notify, it works alright.

Comment

Working...
                X