No announcement yet.

ClamAV Anti-Virus Reaches Version 1.0 With New LTS Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In contrast to other vendors, ClamAV doesn't limit you to only the signatures it provides. Anyone is free to create a signature database.
    For instance securiteinfo does. (I just use it, nothing more)
    Correctly chosing/combining databases can change comparison results.

I know for a fact that big AV vendor's interest in any Linux support is second to none. Internal knowledge, AKA trust me bro.

Comment

Originally posted by birdie View Post
      Here's the last serious test
      Looks legit, u know how hard it is to find legitimate comparisons between antiviruses? I've known for years avira had the highest detection rate of them all (or at least close to it); yet evertyime i looked at comparison it was usually pretty low on the list or not even listed which told me it was a sponsored list. I'm surprise d how well Avast and AVG did tho, my experience with them is kinda shit.

Comment

Originally posted by rabcor View Post

Looks legit, u know how hard it is to find legitimate comparisons between antiviruses? I've known for years avira had the highest detection rate of them all (or at least close to it); yet evertyime i looked at comparison it was usually pretty low on the list or not even listed which told me it was a sponsored list. I'm surprise d how well Avast and AVG did tho, my experience with them is kinda shit.
        I have bad news for you... Avast bought AVG, Norton bought Avira, then Norton bought Avast...

Comment

Working...
        X