No announcement yet.

BoringTun v0.4 Released For CloudFlare's Rust-Based WireGuard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh. Apparently the unapproved system has decided that just the name of a post with lots of said "hard data" is taboo.

Comment

Originally posted by ssokolow View Post
      Since it's *still* unapproved, the link in my unapproved comment leads to a post named "What science can tell us about C and C++'s security" by Alex Gaynor which links to a lot of said hard data.
      Thanks for the heads-up. I've read that, and it's indeed a great source that I now also often link to when this discussion arises.

(I have no idea if vBulletin has any measures to ensure that stuff that stays unapproved for a long time actually gets seen by people when it finally gets approved.)
      ​Apparently, it doesn't. I've just now accidentally stumbled into your comments at the end of this thread, a year later. Never got a notification.

Comment

Wow, even my reply to ssokolow needs approval. This system really hates the name of that article!

Comment

Since it's *still* unapproved, the link in my unapproved comment leads to a post named [ARTICLE THAT CAN'T BE NAMED] by [REDACTED] which links to a lot of said hard data.
          Thanks for the heads-up. I've read that, and it's indeed a great source that I now also often link to when this discussion arises.

(I have no idea if vBulletin has any measures to ensure that stuff that stays unapproved for a long time actually gets seen by people when it finally gets approved.)
          ​Apparently, it doesn't. I've just now accidentally stumbled into your comments at the end of this thread, a year later. Never got a notification.​

Comment

Working...
          X