Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 13 Most Interesting Changes Of Linux 5.13 From Apple M1 To Security Enhancements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MilesBHuff
    replied
    Originally posted by phoronix
    Michael: This is in an <a/> tag, but there is no href="" attribute. So I can't visit the article.
    There is, however, an hr="" attribute and an ef="https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&amp;px=Linux-5.13-Intel-Cooling-Driver" attribute.
    Last edited by MilesBHuff; 26 June 2021, 12:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quackdoc
    replied
    huh, so in theory the GUD could turn any device with a screen into a USB display, so long as it can work as a USB client? interesting I suppose, could give life to really old tablets and what not, would love to see the guest driver get mainlined. this is the only change that is interesting to me personally

Leave a comment:

• andrei_me
    replied
    Michael speaking of IO_uring :

Leave a comment:

• The 13 Most Interesting Changes Of Linux 5.13 From Apple M1 To Security Enhancements

Phoronix: The 13 Most Interesting Changes Of Linux 5.13 From Apple M1 To Security Enhancements

If all is looking well on Sunday, Linus Torvalds will be releasing Linux 5.13 as stable rather than going with a 5.13-rc8 test release and pushing the final version back by an additional release. In either case, Linux 5.13 is coming out soon and with many new features in tow...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X