X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuxd3v
    replied
    Originally posted by c117152 View Post
    Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. For MIT, it's Epstein's money. For Linux, it's ReiserFS.
    The deal with Epstein and MIT as to do with a dead guy( and yes, its not GNU related ), its a separate thing..

On the same time RiezerFS is related with a cold murderer, yes it killed a mother of two child's..

Sorry but no arguments possible, there is no case comparison..

Leave a comment:

• tului
    replied
    Even abroad he'd possibly need to move to a sh*thole country. I think Europe probably has treaties allowing wage garnishment for valid debts with the US.

Leave a comment:

• StarterX4
    replied
    Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
    ^ I'm all in favor. The current name is completely unacceptable, in light of recent events. I propose we rename the project in honor of Paul Reiser. Everyone loves Paul Reiser. We could call it "Reiser FS Gen2" or something similar to avoid confusion.
    Better would be even "RenamedFS", "RenFS", although anything that abandons the "Reiser" reference.

Leave a comment:

• torsionbar28
    replied
    Originally posted by StarterX4 View Post
    What about making a renamed fork?
    ^ I'm all in favor. The current name is completely unacceptable, in light of recent events. I propose we rename the project in honor of Paul Reiser. Everyone loves Paul Reiser. We could call it "Reiser FS Gen2" or something similar to avoid confusion.

Leave a comment:

• kneekoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Vistaus View Post
    [...] the picture scales fine on my laptop. It's not big at all over here, and my SNR isn't big either on my 13.3" 1080p screen

Not everyone uses small screens. Do you have any idea how big that image is on a 24" display? It's over 12", which makes it huge for something that would've worked very well as a text reply.
    Last edited by kneekoo; 19 February 2020, 12:54 PM. Reason: added the quote

Leave a comment:

• Vistaus
    replied
    Originally posted by DanL View Post
    or...
    c) screenspace to content ratio is way too low. See also: Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR)
    "Better luck next time."
    ... which is still *your* problem as the picture scales fine on my laptop. It's not big at all over here, and my SNR isn't big either on my 13.3" 1080p screen with bezels and 110% zoom in my web browser and tabs on the left.

Leave a comment:

• aht0
    replied
    Originally posted by CommunityMember View Post

That would ultimately be up to the bankruptcy judge (and as with all else, specific details always matter), but typically one cannot discharge debts incurred due to willful and reckless acts.
    The only solution then appears to be going abroad and starting from scratch there. Medical will be most likely cheaper as well, U.S system is absurdly expensive.

Leave a comment:

• DanL
    replied
    Originally posted by Vistaus View Post
    If it's oversized for you, then either a) You have a scaling issue on your desktop/laptop PC or b) Your mobile browser doesn't handle images well
    or...
    c) screenspace to content ratio is way too low. See also: Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR)
    "Better luck next time."

Leave a comment:

• c117152
    replied
    Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
    What MIT and Epstein has to do with this cold blood killer..?
    Seriously, its besides me..
    Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. For MIT, it's Epstein's money. For Linux, it's ReiserFS.

Leave a comment:

• starshipeleven
    replied
    Originally posted by CommunityMember View Post
    typically one cannot discharge debts incurred due to willful and reckless acts.
    Which is why you can't escape debt from student loans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X