Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 5.3 Is Near With Radeon RX 5700 Support, Speed Select & MBP Keyboard/Trackpad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pal666
    replied
    Originally posted by Cape View Post
    What's F2FS native SWAP support? Sounds juicy and I have F2FS on my SSDs!!
    swap file on f2fs filesystem i guess

Leave a comment:

• Cape
    replied
    What's F2FS native SWAP support? Sounds juicy and I have F2FS on my SSDs!!

Leave a comment:

• Space Heater
    replied
    Yes the 5.3 release will have initial Navi support, but AMD hasn't bothered to upstream the Navi firmware yet. Really makes me wonder what's going on there.

Leave a comment:

• Linux 5.3 Is Near With Radeon RX 5700 Support, Speed Select & MBP Keyboard/Trackpad

Phoronix: Linux 5.3 Is Near With Radeon RX 5700 Support, Speed Select & MBP Keyboard/Trackpad

The Linux 5.3 kernel is fit enough to be released today after another quiet week following 5.3-RC7. But due to the Linux Kernel Summit happening this week and Linus Torvalds traveling for that, he's expected to delay the stable kernel release until next weekend so as to not open the Linux 5.4 merge window until he returns from the event...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X