No announcement yet.

Making Use Of Systemd Portable Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to disagree on censorship, I find asking for any kind of censorship anywhere unsuitable to say the least. I do agree about the death comment though, no need for that.
    I think you'll find that the readers of this site are grown up and mature enough to either read or ignore his comment, no need for the nuke option of censorship, there's too much of that in this world already!

Comment

Originally posted by ptyerman View Post

One of those censorship types are we? I see nothing embarrassing there, just someone's opinion on certain events with a certain person, a certain person that is largely hated may I add. And with good reason!
      You do realise that there are laws against these kind of insults and those are the reason why people like the poster of this meme hides behind his keyboard, and i hope you do realise that there is a huge difference between prohibiting peoples to state their opinion and not giving peoples a platform to insult other human beings in this way.

I always wonder, why you peoples can't find anything positiv and productive to do with your life, instead of "hating" somebody for awfully questionable reasons.

Comment

One of those censorship types are we? I see nothing embarrassing there, just someone's opinion on certain events with a certain person, a certain person that is largely hated may I add. And with good reason!
        Deleting his bullshit would be beneficial for him, as it would prevent people from seeing how dumb he is.

you can erase sda easily (as long as you are root anyway) with cat, or whatever. not just rm.

efivars are supposed to be writable BY UEFI SPEC, if a particular UEFI can't deal with it then it's its own issue, not systemd's.

Also, what the fuck is "reprogramming the disk controller". UEFI is board firmware, you need to reflash board firmware.

Comment

Calm down man, you'll have a heart attack! If you get this worked up about a simple comment perhaps you should avoid computers altogether until you get a grip!
          As for laws, who cares? Do the politicians who make them obey them? How about the enforcers? Nope, not a lot of obeying going off in the world is there? Just ignore it and move on man, take a chill pill and a blood pressure tablet!

Comment

This is interesting, and might be a good replacement to the plenty of `.service` files that I have that pull Docker images at some point!

Comment

Calm down man, you'll have a heart attack! If you get this worked up about a simple comment perhaps you should avoid computers altogether until you get a grip!
              As for laws, who cares? Do the politicians who make them obey them? How about the enforcers? Nope, not a lot of obeying going off in the world is there? Just ignore it and move on man, take a chill pill and a blood pressure tablet!
              If you don't care about the laws, than make a video, state your name, address and social security number, spew your hate with all the colourful words you like and put it online.

Comment

Originally posted by cruelj View Post

If you don't care about the laws, than make a video, state your name, address and social security number, spew your hate with all the colourful words you like and put it online.
                Had my brushes with the law plenty, definitely will in the future, won't bore you with specifics. I don't need to play childish games like you. I made a comment about censorship and you turn it into what? What is your point now?
                Completely off topic for the thread now anyway so just ignore it and move on.

Comment

"censorship" LOL
                  Nobody will miss a shitposter who's not even trying to be on-topic.

This forum is often seen as being a troll haven because none of the obnoxious content and people are getting removed.

Comment

I made a comment about censorship and you turn it into what? What is your point now?
                    That it's easy to post bullshit as long as you are anonymous, so your bold statement of "fuck the law" has to be seen in this context too.

Comment

I think that post could be removed or moved to garbadge message dump just because it's offtopic without caring about any other reasons.

I guessed what the 19 comments before mine mostly were before reading any of them. Now I go and unsubscribe this thread. It's almost impossible to have sensible discussion about systemd here.

Comment

Working...
                      X