No announcement yet.

Debian Installer Stretch Hits Its Final RC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing and Unstable are Debian's development branches, so only developers and experienced users should use that again if they want... majority of Debian userbase or about 80% actully uses Stable or Old-Stable/LTS. Development in Debian userbase in whole reperesents maximum 20% but i think even that number is overestemated maybe i can agree on stronK 15% potentional on average which is again not actual percentage of fixed usersbase but just average potentional I even think percentage is similar to any community, even of Windows - amount of enthusiasts are similar to any community on average and only depends how much OS allows you to play with it, etc...

That also because there are users among these 15% who *must* use Testing or Sid particulary when hardware is too much new, drivers or envs are not yet developed so well yet or so, so they need to roll a bit... so yes if someone buy entirely new fresh gen hardware and drivers are not there yet i recommend running testing/sid and _git_of_all_ of particular if they can, but how time passing maybe in 6 months to 12 months period even these largely doesn't need to roll anymore.
    Last edited by dungeon; 13 June 2017, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Use dungeon writes that I must do bug reports 24/7/365 and you write that I am not allowed to make bug reports. Try to decide what you want from me or even better, focus to the subject.
      I don't recommend anything to you, as even to file useful bug you need to have brain and learn to behave there, certain amount of intelegence, well comminication and general culture is required even to do anything useful ... I am sorry, but you are just a troll

If you are not a troll you would use something like Manjaro as they have different model and that applies to what you want, but as you are a troll no recommendation from me
      Last edited by dungeon; 13 June 2017, 10:52 PM.

Comment

You have no brain to behave in the internet correctly. Just look your writing style, personal insults, many lines on non sense jargon, using a lot of smileys etc.
        I am "sorry" because forum translate these smiley to pictures which annoy trolls like you There is no personal insults to trolls and no law is designed to defend trolls
        Last edited by dungeon; 13 June 2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Madmen have cheap pastimes
          I waited properly until your #5 comment to these forums back then (before that i was not sure if you are a bot) to tell you to fuck off and you see no improvment at all, so i am sorry but you are a brainless troll
          Last edited by dungeon; 13 June 2017, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Debian did freeze months ago and many Debian packages did have an update.
            Code:
            journalctl -e
            Hint: You are currently not seeing messages from other users and the system.
            Users in the 'systemd-journal' group can see all messages. Pass -q to
            turn off this notice.
            No journal files were opened due to insufficient permissions.
            And you want to tell what?
            That you are to stupid to handle your os propper?

Comment

He is not neither stupid nor dumb, just a troll

It is easy to test that, just tell him to fuck off and wait for reaction... if he enjoy to hear that or continue to act as smartass - that is the troll
              Last edited by dungeon; 14 June 2017, 04:38 AM.

Comment

And I want to tell you what?
                Many people have personal disorders that they start personal insulting when facts end.

I know that editing some conf files you can use journal without sudo. It is same same shit software than everything from redhat, that does not work out of box way you like. pulseaudio, gnome3 and networkmanager you can not even fix, design is bad, it uses notifications from the sw layer below and user have no control down to the hw.
                Again wron, there is no need to change any config file. But as you are saying yourself:
                Many people have personal disorders that they start personal insulting when facts end.
                You don't know the facts, so you think trolling and writing bullshit is the better way.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
                  He is not neither stupid nor dumb, just a troll..
                  Could you please stop feeding the troll then? I've probably read 4 times a similar statement from you already, "you are just a troll..", this way you just keep him reply over and over again. I suspect you are enjoying the coversation, but this inevitably does not make you so different from him. So please, let's not help littering all threads. I won't write about this anymore. Thanks.

Comment

Well this thread ended up in something quite constructive or what

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

Originally posted by GdeR View Post
                      Could you please stop feeding the troll then?
                      Well i think i could stop, but only if debianxfce listen this 'Trololo 10 hours' at least once daily

And I want to tell you what?
                      After this musical therapy, what you would say else - the same as on beginning

Comment

Working...
                      X