Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lopho
    replied
    the arm port seems to be a good enough reason for me to start torturing my nslu2 once again maybe ill get some edge bleeding out of that little bastard. next stop: n900.

lets see.

Leave a comment:

• albatorsk
    replied
    This is the bug I'm talking about: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...rs/+bug/760632

Leave a comment:

• albatorsk
    replied
    Unfortunately, resizing konsole in Kubuntu will produce garbage graphics output, and may in some cases hang the entire computer when using the proprietary nVidia drivers. This is also true for gnome-terminal when it's used in Kubuntu (KDE), but not in the default Ubuntu (GNOME?).

I was hoping for this to be fixed before release, but it seems not to be. Fear of hanging my machine has driven me to use aterm in the mean time.

Leave a comment:

• Kano
    replied
    When you refer to full gpu video accelleration then you can only use 2 ways on a 32 bit (!) system - and without the default chrome flash plugin which has this feature disabled:

a) vdpau
    b) crystal hd

xvba or vaapi is not supported. You need to use an override to enable it too. Therefore it does not matter if you install 32 or 64 bit when you can not use with ati

Leave a comment:

• Giedrius
    replied
    So what's the current situation in ubuntu with graphics card ATI Radeon HD 5670: Is Adobe Flash GPU accelerated etc.?

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Ubuntu 11.04 Released

Ubuntu 11.04 Released

Phoronix: Ubuntu 11.04 Released

Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" has been officially released this morning. Canonical's new Linux release that features their custom-designed Unity Desktop is now shipping along with improvements to their own Ubuntu Software Center, various package upgrades, and much more...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X