Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gentoo-Based Calculate Linux 18 Released: Utilities Ported To Qt5, Other Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentoo-Based Calculate Linux 18 Released: Utilities Ported To Qt5, Other Updates

Phoronix: Gentoo-Based Calculate Linux 18 Released: Utilities Ported To Qt5, Other Updates

The Gentoo-based Calculate Linux distribution that offers versions ranging from desktop to server offerings is out with their newest release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

noooooooooo... another distro

Comment

Originally posted by horizonbrave View Post
      Calculate exists since 2007.

Comment

Yup, not new. And it's actually a decent Gentoo that's pre-configured. It's great for providing an up to date Gentoo with a choice of pre-made desktops that people can learn on.

Comment

I don't think there even is something like "too many" distros

That's just how shit works in the linux world. If you don't like it use MS Windows with their one perfect OS

Comment

Originally posted by Nuc!eoN View Post

I don't think there even is something like "too many" distros

That's just how shit works in the linux world. If you don't like it use MS Windows with their one perfect OS
            The only problem with that plan is that Windows 2000 hasn't been updated in many, many, many years.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

The only problem with that plan is that Windows 2000 hasn't been updated in many, many, many years.
              Their One perfect OS. I got it, that was cool. And totally right too!

Comment

Working...
              X