Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNOME's Calendar & TODO Applications Are Looking Better For v3.28

Phoronix: GNOME's Calendar & TODO Applications Are Looking Better For v3.28

Adding to the growing list of changes for GNOME 3.28 are improvements to the Calendar and To Do applications by Georges Stavracas...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It's good that they are making progress but if this is the "better looking" state, I don't want to know how these apps looked before...

Comment

Originally posted by msotirov View Post
      It's good that they are making progress but if this is the "better looking" state, I don't want to know how these apps looked before...
      Calendar looked horrible before. To Do looked good before, great, actually. But it was very basic and the layout wasn't very flexible. They've improved all of that, which also makes it look even better.

Comment

I wonder how many people use gnome calendar and gnome todo?

If I have chose, I want a calendar with auto-sync, and integrated with mail client.

I also want a TODO app, with auto sync, and multi-platform, included desktop and mobile.

So, I don't think Gnome calendar is better than thunderbird's Lightning.
        And, Gnome TODO still doesn't support online accounts.

Comment

I wonder how many people use gnome calendar and gnome todo? If I have chose, I want a calendar with auto-sync, and integrated with mail client. I also want a TODO app, with auto sync, and multi-platform, included desktop and mobile. So, I don't think Gnome calendar is better than thunderbird's Lightning. And, Gnome TODO still doesn't support online accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by robberphex View Post
            I wonder how many people use gnome calendar and gnome todo?

If I have chose, I want a calendar with auto-sync, and integrated with mail client.

I also want a TODO app, with auto sync, and multi-platform, included desktop and mobile.

So, I don't think Gnome calendar is better than thunderbird's Lightning.
            And, Gnome TODO still doesn't support online accounts.
            Gnome Todo support CalDAV, I also see tasks from Gnome Todo displayed in Evolution.

Same goes for Gnome Calendar - since CalDAV support, it's automatically means auto-sync and support for other clients, even if other client is KMail or CalDAV adapter for Android.

Comment

Working...
            X