KDE Plasma 5.11 Officially Released With Vault, Better Wayland & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnassAhmed View Post

I'm talking about the video quality not the DE itself.
    Well, if I'm not too keen on the desktop, you can imagine I don't follow their release videos. Though now that I know they do them, I might see what they're about.

Edit: I'm not making this about the quality of Gnome either. It simply didn't jive with me as well as KDE when I tried it. But that only makes it less suitable for me, that's all. I wouldn't want us stuck with just one DE the same way I don't want to see just one Linux distro
    Last edited by bug77; 10 October 2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnassAhmed View Post
      Yet, GNOME release videos are better IMHO.
      Not trying to start a flame war, just a humble opinion.
      No! This means war!
      And i think the way to decide it is for the Gnome and KDE teams to get babes in bikini to fight in oil filled pools while doing topless!...

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomeness View Post

Kubuntu has always been garbage.
        Far from being the best KDE distro, but also far from being the worse also, IMO...

Comment

Thanks at all the developers for their work.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadewolf View Post

No! This means war!
            And i think the way to decide it is for the Gnome and KDE teams to get babes in bikini to fight in oil filled pools while doing topless!...
            This should be a best out of 3 or 5 games, to eliminate the effect of randomness. And also the match should be held for each and every release (including point releases).

Comment

Originally posted by nomadewolf View Post

No! This means war!
              With the Gnome bikinis being very basic, but having tons of plugins, while the KDE bikinis come with everthing and the kitchen sink?

Comment

Originally posted by MoonMoon View Post

With the Gnome bikinis being very basic, but having tons of plugins, while the KDE bikinis come with everthing and the kitchen sink?
                Clearly the bikinis that you can configure to your wish win, but I still need to see the fight

Comment

Hmm. I wonder why we don't have more women in our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
                    Hmm. I wonder why we don't have more women in our community.
                    What do you mean? We can link to as many pictures of women as we want.

Comment

Originally posted by bug77 View Post
                      What do you mean? We can link to as many pictures of women as we want.
                      lol I can't tell if you're joking along with DanL or are really that ironically clueless about what he actually meant (I'm guessing the former).
                      Last edited by schmidtbag; 10 October 2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X