Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheLexMachine
    replied
    Does KDE still have that damned Nvidia VSync bug where it works sometimes or not at all and usually not through enabling it the Nvidia control panel or the KDE desktop settings? I know that one was a problem for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• schmidtbag
    replied
    Originally posted by RealNC View Post
    I thought their vision was to drop frames all over the place so that 60FPS video stutters, and make alt+tab not work half the time.
    If you're going to troll, you might want to focus on a problem that hasn't been fixed a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• RealNC
    replied
    I thought their vision was to drop frames all over the place so that 60FPS video stutters, and make alt+tab not work half the time.

Leave a comment:

• Cerberus
    replied
    Originally posted by Yndoendo View Post
    Anyone else notice the Slimbook Pro and the System 76 Galago Pro are the same laptop?
    Nearly all those "Linux" laptops come from Clevo and similar OEMs, other companies merely assemble them and sometimes slap their branding on them, another reason why KDE Slimbook is overpriced, I found exactly the same laptop for less from another company and with more configuration options.

Leave a comment:

• tuke81
    replied
    Originally posted by Yndoendo View Post
    Anyone else notice the Slimbook Pro and the System 76 Galago Pro are the same laptop?
    Well both are clevos, quite well known Taiwanese oem for notebooks.

Leave a comment:

• molecule-eye
    replied
    So the vision is to just be configurable? I like it, but to call it a "vision" seems a bit of an exaggeration. Still, way better direction than gnome.

Leave a comment:

• Yndoendo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RussianNeuroMancer
    replied
    Any work towards 2-in-1 devices? I was KDE user since 2009, but I had to switch to Gnome Shell last year due to lack of touchscreen support in KDE Applications. In Gnome 3 touchscreen support is not perfect either, but much better - you can easily notice difference between KDE and Gnome Shell that was designed with tablets in mind.
    Last edited by RussianNeuroMancer; 26 July 2017, 06:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DIRT
    replied
    Originally posted by wodencafe View Post
    I wonder what the actual percentage is of women using Plasma compared to men.
    Once anything becomes easy to use women become the majority user base. We aren't there yet. Guess kde drank the cool aid too.

Leave a comment:

• Azrael5
    replied
    Very interesting the mobile release of Kde.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X