Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mystro256 View Post

I would assume Ctrl+L still works?
    Yes, thanks, but I feel like it should be more discoverable, like double clicking the breadcrumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercoms View Post

Yes, thanks, but I feel like it should be more discoverable, like double clicking the breadcrumbs.
      Indeed I would report this to bugzilla.gnome.org, although I believe there's a help window that displays all keyboard shortcuts.

Comment

New interface for GNOME Control Center? whats that?

Comment

Originally posted by Klassic Six View Post
          New interface for GNOME Control Center? whats that?
          One with tabs to the left, it looks like the settings control panel in iOS and Android.

Comment

Originally posted by Marionette View Post

what distro are you using ? maybe its a debian related bug
            I doubt it - I'm on debian testing.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon321 View Post
              Yes, why not? I haven't got any problems with Qt5 apps in GNOME Wayland. Just run application with -platform wayland parameter. There is one problem: Window decoration is different than GTK3 or XWayland applications.
              During the development phase of GNOME 3.22 there was some issue that GNOME supported a newer version of a Wayland desktop protocol than what Qt5 supported and that caused problems. Not sure what came out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon321 View Post
                There is one problem: Window decoration is different than GTK3 or XWayland applications.

Different client side technologies end up different client side decorations.
                Easily fixable by using a compositor that does (optionally or by default) support server side decorations.

Cheers,
                _

Comment

Originally posted by anda_skoa View Post
                  Different client side technologies end up different client side decorations.
                  Easily fixable by using a compositor that does (optionally or by default) support server side decorations.[/SIZE]

Cheers,
                  _
                  So, this is problem. Well, again problems with KDE and GNOME compatibility...

Originally posted by bkor View Post

During the development phase of GNOME 3.22 there was some issue that GNOME supported a newer version of a Wayland desktop protocol than what Qt5 supported and that caused problems. Not sure what came out of it.
                  GNOME is faster with Wayland implementation than KDE, so why not?

Comment

Working...
                  X