Opera Developer Update Lands RSS Reader, Chromecast Capability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
    People waiting for Edge to get extensions that are fed up with both Google's and Mozilla's race to the bottom.
    Is there such a person?

Comment

Looks like it was a good move to switch browsers awhile ago: http://www.xda-developers.com/operas...word-managers/

Comment

(Why can't I edit my posts?)

Comment

Originally posted by Licaon View Post
          (Why can't I edit my posts?)
          Lastly, for those in the forums, many have been commenting about the recent lack of the "edit" button. As strictly an interim measure, only Phoronix Premium members have the edit rights to their posts in the forums. Editing for all accounts was disabled due to the massive amount of spam bots exploiting vBulletin's lack of spam checking when editing posts. A majority of our forum spam has come from these bots making clean posts only to then edit the content and insert various links and spam. By disabling the editing, the problem has gone away. I'll work to restore editing for non-premium members when I find a better spam plugin or other solution to avoid this problem.
          Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux Hardware, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, GNU/Linux benchmarks, Open Source AMD, Linux How To, X.Org drivers, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Comment

Ok, so I'll end up spamming the forum since I double/triple post instead of editing, that's... logic?!

Comment

Working...
            X