Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Invite sent.
    Wow that was speedy, many thanks Michael!

Comment

I have a beautiful Hardy box just dying to try out the alpha! My email on the forum would be amazing if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks a million!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackattack51 View Post
        I have a beautiful Hardy box just dying to try out the alpha! My email on the forum would be amazing if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks a million!
        Email sent.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Email sent.
          You easily just made my day! And to think I started up Rayman thinking you'll take a few minutes getting back to me... now it's time to play with something else.

Thanks!

Comment

Long time reader, first time poster hoping to get in on some Boxee goodness.

My story:

Since building my HTPC about 5 months ago I've tried every app under the sun (MythTV, Vista MCE, MediaPortal, Meedios, Elisa). My recent fav was Elisa but I've recently felt let down by their apparent wavering with regards to linux support. They've released 4 versions in the last month for XP/Vista and couldn't have been bothered to build a single package for any distro.

Anyway, I was just about to go back to myth when I read about Boxee a few days ago. I was super interested in it, and anxiously awaiting my first opportunity to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by geoken View Post
              Long time reader, first time poster hoping to get in on some Boxee goodness.

My story:

Since building my HTPC about 5 months ago I've tried every app under the sun (MythTV, Vista MCE, MediaPortal, Meedios, Elisa). My recent fav was Elisa but I've recently felt let down by their apparent wavering with regards to linux support. They've released 4 versions in the last month for XP/Vista and couldn't have been bothered to build a single package for any distro.

Anyway, I was just about to go back to myth when I read about Boxee a few days ago. I was super interested in it, and anxiously awaiting my first opportunity to try it out.

Invite sent.
              Michael Larabel

Comment

Boxee invite: yes please!

Hi Michael,

I have a Hardy AMD64 box, and would be keen to have a look at Boxee...

Cheers,

Jon

Comment

count me in, I'd love an invite, as a year long mythtv user I'd like to give another opensource app a go. I love mythtv but the social aspect of show suggestions looks promising, very tivo like

Comment

Originally posted by NZJon View Post
                    Hi Michael,

I have a Hardy AMD64 box, and would be keen to have a look at Boxee...

Cheers,

Jon
                    Invite sent.
                    Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by mrplow View Post
                      count me in, I'd love an invite, as a year long mythtv user I'd like to give another opensource app a go. I love mythtv but the social aspect of show suggestions looks promising, very tivo like
                      Invite sent.
                      Michael Larabel

Comment

Working...
                      X