No announcement yet.

Fifth: A New Web Browser Based On WebKitFLTK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see the point? Replacing JavaScriptCore would be a lot of work, and it's portable to all interesting platforms already? (I don't count the armv6 rpi as interesting...) I don't really log in here after the forum upgrade to the worst, if you need speedier replies please use email (fltk-general etc) or github.

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
      I don't see the point? Replacing JavaScriptCore would be a lot of work, and it's portable to all interesting platforms already? (I don't count the armv6 rpi as interesting...) I don't really log in here after the forum upgrade to the worst, if you need speedier replies please use email (fltk-general etc) or github.
      I wasn't really asking for you to do it... just if you had an opinion on how doable that might be as someone that has worked we webkit for sometime now. And portable is the wrong word for JavaScriptCore... it supports a couple architectures but really isn't portable at all without actually writing a large amount of code to port it to a new architecture.

And yes I agree this forum is absolute garbage... I can't even use Firefox's spell check because its overriding right click for paste and add table relatively useless features on a forum!!!! PS CTRL + Click gets you the browser menu...

Comment

Working...
      X