Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuke81
    replied
    So no second RC, that is good the hear. Delays are mostly due git code updating problems not code itself then.

ps. It should be wrote as Jani Heikkinen, first name before surname(Yeah digia's mailing system put those names in silly ordering).

Leave a comment:

• pingufunkybeat
    replied
    Originally posted by Honton View Post
    KDAB is lying. Qt can't be relicensed to BSD. It is only Qt Free Edition.
    Qt Free Edition is Qt licensed under LGPL 2.1 and GPL 3.

Your arguments have arrived at the point where Qt is not actually Qt. Well done.

This is a great victory for Free Software. Now our developers can develop GPL software for Android, and have a guarantee that the underlying toolkit will remain Free Software forever.

If you didn't hate everything that's not GNOME, you would rejoice.

Leave a comment:

• TheBlackCat
    replied
    Also, Qt on android now officially falls under the KDE Free Qt Foundation agreement

In my first article that I wrote about Qt on Android I gave you a small introduction on how the port began and where is it now. I wrote about the fact that in November 2012 I contributed the port to Qt project, but I intentionally omitted one very important thing to tell you. Before […]

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Qt 5.2 Final Release Is "Coming Really Soon"

Qt 5.2 Final Release Is "Coming Really Soon"

Phoronix: Qt 5.2 Final Release Is "Coming Really Soon"

Digia has provided an update concerning the state of the Qt 5.2 final release, which could be out as soon as next week...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X