X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nanonyme
    replied
    Originally posted by Morpheus View Post
    I can't imagine the hell of the performance hit you get by doing this. It'as already a crap under windows, but with wine...
    Oh? I've always had 32bit Adobe Flash running at very high speeds. It's mostly that I probably need better GLSL support for accelerating Windows Flash over Wine than Linux Flash.

Leave a comment:

• uwgandalf
    replied
    just installed this version, the standalone binary segfaults whatever I do, and the plugin doesn't show up

gnash from getgnash.org, ubuntu lucid 32b

Leave a comment:

• Morpheus
    replied
    Originally posted by nanonyme View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing... At worst if opensource Flash gets too good, Adobe might abandon Linux for good and people like me who use Flash for more than just video playback would have to use Wine and Windows version of Adobe Flash instead. >.<
    I can't imagine the hell of the performance hit you get by doing this. It'as already a crap under windows, but with wine...

Leave a comment:

• nanonyme
    replied
    I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing... At worst if opensource Flash gets too good, Adobe might abandon Linux for good and people like me who use Flash for more than just video playback would have to use Wine and Windows version of Adobe Flash instead. >.<

Leave a comment:

• Beiruty
    replied
    Originally posted by Nille View Post
    which Video Acceleration? The R500 Cards support only Xv.
    I mean when someone will release a video acceleration for R500?

Leave a comment:

• Nille
    replied
    Originally posted by Beiruty View Post
    Does it accelerate video on R500?
    which Video Acceleration? The R500 Cards support only Xv.

Leave a comment:

• NomadDemon
    replied
    and r600/700?

Leave a comment:

• KAMiKAZOW
    replied
    If that NVIDIA VDPAU back-end for VA-API actually worked, that announcement was cool. But so?
    With recent developments in Lightspark Gnash serves merely as fallback for older ActionScript versions Lightspark can't handle...

Leave a comment:

• Beiruty
    replied
    Does it accelerate video on R500?

Leave a comment:

• NomadDemon
    replied
    now only full speed and flash games to work, and iam ready to change

Leave a comment:

Working...
X