Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMD Radeon Linux Gaming Performance At Parity Between KDE Plasma 6.0 X11 vs. Wayland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by msparks View Post
    junk again.
    lol lol The fool has not got it losing the right to debate me loses the right to change my options or correctly know what my options are.
    Last edited by oiaohm; 30 April 2024, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by oiaohm View Post
      The fool
      You simply need to accept when your position has a foundation consisting only of ad hominems, your position has no foundation.

After that you will be able to let go of wayland, uninstall it, and switch to X11.
      Last edited by mSparks; 30 April 2024, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mSparks View Post
        Idiot still trying to change option.
        No debate means I don't give a rats what you option is any more. Please note I have never really been 100 percent pro Wayland. In fact it you thinking that I am pro Wayland has pissed me off so much. X11 side cannot win long term if people like you cannot make factional arguments and cannot accept where X11 critically need work..

Comment

No debate means I don't give a rats what you option is any more. Please note I have never really been 100 percent pro Wayland. In fact it you thinking that I am pro Wayland has pissed me off so much. X11 side cannot win long term if people like you cannot make factional arguments and cannot accept where X11 critically need work..
          Steady progress, pretty soon you should be able to actually accept it really is over rather than just saying it is.
          Last edited by mSparks; 01 May 2024, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mSparks View Post
            Steady progress, pretty soon you should be able to actually accept it really is over rather than just saying it is.
            No it been your false claims that have moved me from neutral to more bias to Wayland. You lost another one this time around as well.

Comment

No it been your false claims that have moved me from neutral to more bias to Wayland. You lost another one this time around as well.
              accepting it is over now or accepting it was over now in 5 years time is entirely your choice to make.

its not enough to just say it is over, you will eventually need to accept it, the only difference will be how much time you wasted going down a dead end.
              Last edited by mSparks; 01 May 2024, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X