No announcement yet.

KDE Plasma 6.0.2 Delivers Another Week Worth Of Bug Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, after wasting so much space for a stupid post. One thing I am sure, KDE Plasma is becoming very popular.

Comment

the hope now is to have Plasma 6.0 point releases on a bi-weekly regiment
      Nope. They're still using the Fibonacci schedule they had with Plasma 5. https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Plasma_6

Comment

Originally posted by bug77 View Post

But there is a basic mode for Plasma. It's called Gnome and it's free to use.
        Did GNOME switch to using Qt? If not, then the basic modes for Plasma are LiquidShell (based on Plasma), LXQt, Deepin and Maui Shell.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurphy View Post
          Tastes and colors are not open for discussion. And because this is linux, you don't like it, you don't use it.
          Shoo ....
          Shoo yourself.

This is a discussion forum for discussion.

If Michael just wanted a Linux news based website he could easily disable comments altogether,

More importantly the head of the project frequents this forum and has chosen to interact with users offering negative and positive feedback, so if he has no problem with comments about colors and tastes then what the hell do you care?

Comment

Originally posted by mrg666 View Post
            Well, after wasting so much space for a stupid post. One thing I am sure, KDE Plasma is becoming very popular.
            Probably due in large part to generous donors that are throwing 20 Euros at the project like they were going out of style.

Pretty soon Nate will be able to buy a soda along with a pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by sophisticles View Post

Probably due in large part to generous donors that are throwing 20 Euros at the project like they were going out of style.

Pretty soon Nate will be able to buy a soda along with a pizza.
              Heeey, my favorite idiot of this village arrived and he is after me. And, trying to do sarcasm. I am sure everybody is wondering your latest bug count for 6.02. Is it still at 24000?

Since you entertain me so much, here is a gift for you. Were you the one with a background with biology something?

Explore the intricate structures, functions, and behaviors of insects in this educational video on insect biology. Discover how insects adapt to different en...
              Last edited by mrg666; 13 March 2024, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

Did GNOME switch to using Qt? If not, then the basic modes for Plasma are LiquidShell (based on Plasma), LXQt, Deepin and Maui Shell.
                8j5jzc.jpg
                (mandatory message)

Comment

COULD we PLEASE get some more HDR adjustment panel that lets us change HDR exposure and color more.

Saturation (the HDR Color Intensity does not work on nvidia, fix that)
                  Contrast
                  Brightness
                  More exposure adjustments?

Atm I can adjust the HDR intensity but it doesn't fix the desaturation or over-exposure issue which hurts the image quality.
                  This COULD be a SDR to HDR thing as I believe that is how the desktop is doing it.

Comment

Working...
                  X