LibreOffice 24.2 RC1 Free Software Office Suite Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitzie View Post
    i wish they'd bring back the floppy disk for the save button. always messes me up. so silly

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post

Wait, what?
    Why did they change it, are they crazy?
    Pretty much all software that I know uses the flopy disk icon for the save button!

That's theme related! I use Breeze theme and i have a floppy disk as the icon.

Go to Options/preferences (Alt+F12) > LibreOffice > View > Theme and change it!

Comment

I'm a big fan of the fact you still can't set default language for documents (on relaunch it's gone back to English (USA))

And not to mention how you need to create a file called Default.ods in a specific folder to change the default theme of documents.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post

Wait, what?
        Why did they change it, are they crazy?
        Pretty much all software that I know uses the flopy disk icon for the save button!
        thanks to all the advice it was the "elemetary" icon them that fedora was using. they recently switched to a different theme so it's back to floppy disk, but for some reason I didn't think it was a fedora change, and just yet another war on power users.

Comment

The icons on the screenshot are the GNOME ones, other themes (standard Colibri ou KDE Breeze) use a floppy disk for saving.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzie View Post

thanks to all the advice it was the "elemetary" icon them that fedora was using. they recently switched to a different theme so it's back to floppy disk, but for some reason I didn't think it was a fedora change, and just yet another war on power users.
            "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action. Four times is Official GNOME Policy."

Comment

Working...
            X