Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Libinput 1.20 Released With Improved High Resolution Scrolling

Phoronix: Libinput 1.20 Released With Improved High Resolution Scrolling

Libinput 1.20 is out today as the first update since last September to this widely-used Linux input handling library that is relied on both within X.Org and Wayland powered desktops...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

guys, there's a shader AMD FidelityFX FSR/CAS for mpv out there, maybe it's worth the news on the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Adventurer_Kun View Post
      guys, there's a shader AMD FidelityFX FSR/CAS for mpv out there, maybe it's worth the news on the site?
      https://www.reddit.com/r/mpv/comment...image_scaling/
      I think you are in the wrong topic.

Comment

High res scrolling! Finally!

Comment

sorry, but those mice are filthy, need a toothbrush and some water treatment.

Comment

A new maintainer? Peter Hutterer has done a great job.

Comment

Word to the wise: as far as I could tell a few kernels ago, the Logitech G502's scroll wheel isn't high resolution. It just unlocks and spins freely, which is almost completely useless, in my opinion. This probably applies to all Logitech gaming mice that have that feature.

Comment

I had this weird issue (and others) in Proton/Wine games where if I ran ReShade and also touched the keyboard, games would freeze up for 30seconds randomly. I wonder if its related to a bug in this driver. Never could find the exact reason for the issue, wasn't hardware that's for sure.
                (yes you could pan around the game for days with mouse without issue, touching ANY keyboard would eventually trigger the freeze-up with reshade running)

Comment

Working...
                X