KDE Plasma 5.24 Getting Ready For Release, More Wayland Fixes Merged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slartifartblast View Post

I'd have dealt with your request differently than Leinad....

https://giybf.com/
    So instead of being polite and courteous, you would have been arrogant and condescending....good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by dekernel View Post

So instead of being polite and courteous, you would have been arrogant and condescending....good to know.
      The tone of your reply to my original post deserved it....

"As an openSUSE user, I am not putting much hope that this will get picked up for the 15.4 release. I say that because they have already spun out an alpha release. Do you have any other indication that they do plan on picking this KDELTS release up?"

Comment

The tone of your reply to my original post deserved it....

"As an openSUSE user, I am not putting much hope that this will get picked up for the 15.4 release. I say that because they have already spun out an alpha release. Do you have any other indication that they do plan on picking this KDELTS release up?"
        Then I would say you completely misread my tone because I wasn’t trying to be snarky. Heck, I even gave a fact for my guess.

Comment

Then I would say you completely misread my tone because I wasn’t trying to be snarky. Heck, I even gave a fact for my guess.
          Putting in "openSUSE 15.4 and KDE 5.24 LTS" into a browser search would have yielded the page you were directed to which is actually less characters to type than your original reply.

Do you enjoy making life hard for yourself ?

Comment

Putting in "openSUSE 15.4 and KDE 5.24 LTS" into a browser search would have yielded the page you were directed to which is actually less characters to type than your original reply.

Do you enjoy making life hard for yourself ?
            My life is actually pretty easy because I’m getting a good laugh at your apparent pedantic nature. Give you a hit, you might want to work on your reading of the room skills.

Comment

My life is actually pretty easy because I’m getting a good laugh at your apparent pedantic nature. Give you a hit, you might want to work on your reading of the room skills.
              I'm not bothered, but you appear to be.

Have a nice day and remember to use Google in future rather than just being lazy as it shows some initiative and self help.

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.

Goodbye

Comment

Working...
              X