Chrome 93 Released With WebOTP Cross-Device Support, CSS Module Scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by linuxgeex View Post

Aw, that's too bad. It's a shame that they have removed CSS accent-colour property, CSS Module Scripts support, and a number of other low-level improvements. Here I thought this release was going to ADD those features. Thanks for the heads-up Michael.
    No, they're not removing accent-color CSS property, it is a new feature being introduced in Chrome 93. Michael wrote wrong in the article. 3DES is being removed.

Comment

Originally posted by linner View Post
      I hate that I sometimes have to open sites in Chromium to get them to work properly. In modern times you wouldn't think crap like that could still fly but here we are. Chrome is the new IE.
      I'm using Falkon and I haven't found one site that doesn't work in Falkon. Now Falkon does use the Chromium engine in Qt, but I'm just saying that you don't have to install a spyware browser to get Chrome-optimized sites to work as they all work fine in Falkon.

But yeah, Chrome is the new IE, I do agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post

No, they're not removing accent-color CSS property, it is a new feature being introduced in Chrome 93. Michael wrote wrong in the article. 3DES is being removed.
        Your sarcasm detection skills need a little brushing up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by linuxgeex View Post

Your sarcasm detection skills need a little brushing up lol.
          This is the Internet, I cannot hear by your voice that it is sarcasm. When you use sarcasm, please use the or the 🙃 or the 😉 emoji.
          But yes, me and many others have a bit difficulty at times to understand sarcasm.

Comment

This is the Internet, I cannot hear by your voice that it is sarcasm. When you use sarcasm, please use the or the 🙃 or the 😉 emoji.
            But yes, me and many others have a bit difficulty at times to understand sarcasm.
            It's not just about the tone of the voice but also about the choice of exaggerated words and phrases, or simply just writing something that is obviously the opposite of common sense. Using an emoji will make it too obvious and the post will be boring.

Comment

A good clue is when someone is thanking someone else for saying the opposite of the truth.

ie "The sky is green" - "OMG I am so sad. Thanks so much for telling me the sky is green. All this time my eyes told me it was blue! I guess I need new eyeballs!"
              Last edited by linuxgeex; 08 September 2021, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X