Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smitty3268
    replied
    Michael, these forums are really starting to go down hill with all the trolls and nonsense posted in them.

What can we do to fix this?

Are you willing to add people to become mods? Can you at least update the forums to allow blocking users? Would it take a certain monetary amount in order to make that happen, because i think there are enough frustrated people here that we could make it happen.

Leave a comment:

• theriddick
    replied
    Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
    I'm genuinely curious what drugs you're on.
    Probably two drugs, one starting with T and another starting with Q.....

Leave a comment:

• piotrj3
    replied
    Originally posted by Securitex
    Since the recent revelations about Mozilla's CEO woman redirecting money to some dubious research about, let me quote, "white supremacists males using p2p to spread hate", we also got KDE in line of this. There are over 500 000 000 people in Europe more in both Americas and yet KDE caters to only Jews (and some Arabs) because their religious calendar that starts on Sunday and since like ever KDE calendar starts not like for 90% of the Earth population on Monday, but with Sunday for minority religion. Since when the religion should be the indicator how you develop the software. Should KDE be religion agnostic? Unless it caters to some jewish entities like MOSAD: first give them a finger (kuserfeedback spyware) and then the whole arm and so on. And the millenials will not care as usual.
    Whatever you are on, share it, it must be really strong shit.

Leave a comment:

• tildearrow
    replied
    Since the recent revelations about Mozilla's CEO woman redirecting money to some dubious research about, let me quote, "white supremacists males using p2p to spread hate", we also got KDE in line of this. There are over 500 000 000 people in Europe more in both Americas and yet KDE caters to only Jews (and some Arabs) because their religious calendar that starts on Sunday and since like ever KDE calendar starts not like for 90% of the Earth population on Monday, but with Sunday for minority religion. Since when the religion should be the indicator how you develop the software. Should KDE be religion agnostic? Unless it caters to some jewish entities like MOSAD: first give them a finger (kuserfeedback spyware) and then the whole arm and so on. And the millenials will not care as usual.
    Are you serious?

The majority of traditional calendars start on Sunday, hence the defaults. This is configurable, even though there is no GUI for it yet :<
    I think you are thinking too deeply, that your brain begins to elaborate conspiracy theories and you go crazy.

Leave a comment:

• schmidtbag
    replied
    I think you should rename yourself to "insecuritex".
    I'm genuinely curious what drugs you're on. So long as I'm not stressed out about anything, they seem like a great way to get the creative juices flowing.

Leave a comment:

• szymon_g
    replied
    Meanwhile by the end of 2020 nor gnome-based distributions (the most popular one) nor the kde can remove files off the USB sticks properly so the end user is not stuck with "empty" pendrive but with no room on it. bloody great.

Leave a comment:

• pracedru
    replied
    Originally posted by eydee View Post
    Plasma Wayland sounds interesting. Is it a new fork? How is it different from regular Wayland?
    Wayland is just a protocol.
    Some actual implementations of this are:
    • Weston (reference implementation)
    • Gnome Wayland (Mutter)
    • Plasma Wayland (Kwin)
    • Enlightenment
    • Sway

Leave a comment:

• Volta
    replied
    Originally posted by Kver View Post

Just for those who don't use KDE and haven't seen what this troll/moron is talking about; there's a slider in the system settings for collecting telemetry. The long and short is:
    • When the slider is all the way to the left, telemetry is disabled.
    • It says "Disabled".
    • It defaults to "Disabled".
    End of story.
    Hopefully. There was a bug in Gnome that caused localization services to be enabled regardless of settings.

Leave a comment:

• Volta
    replied
    Originally posted by Termy View Post

i have to disappoint you: sunday is also the start of the week for christians
    And while i agree that monday should be the default start as standardised by ISO, i'm not in the slightest surprised that you are of the breed of people that would waste their energy on irritating yourself on something like this because "its only for the jews and arabs!!11"
    Christianity is nothing more, but jewish sect, so this example is flawed. However, if this option is configurable I don't see any problem here.

Leave a comment:

• Kver
    replied
    (insert various pieces of misinformation about kuserfeedback and telemetry
    Just for those who don't use KDE and haven't seen what this troll/moron is talking about; there's a slider in the system settings for collecting telemetry. The long and short is:
    • When the slider is all the way to the left, telemetry is disabled.
    • It says "Disabled".
    • It defaults to "Disabled".
    End of story.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X