Firefox 74 Begins Rolling Out With DNS-Over-HTTPS, Disabling TLS 1.0/1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by some_canuck View Post
    i didn't ask you for that. I didn't tell you to do that. Bugger off Mozilla.
    Changing defaults is too hard I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
      Ubuntu is still garbage though
      How dare you.

Though those laptops Ubuntu p̶u̶r̶p̶o̶s̶e̶l̶y̶ bricked had to go into the garbage.
      Last edited by Britoid; 10 March 2020, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mez' View Post
        In case you were mistaken, this isn't Moronix...
        You say that and yet that is exactly what this site is.

Comment

Originally posted by kravemir View Post
          Actually,.. He's not, as he's just standing against insult (of product / community). This forum should ban such insulting users, in order to keep conversations constructive based on real arguments, and opinions, instead of such trash talks...
          There wouldn't be much of a site left with 90% of the users banned.

Comment

Originally posted by ipsirc View Post
            ffchrome

Next thing W3C will endorse Google Analytics API and Ring 0 access. So I hope not.
            Last edited by board; 10 March 2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post

That has always been the main reason why Ubuntu is garbage....
              Ah, I see the usual Ubuntu hating crowd has checked in, this time in an article about Firefox. One would think that Ubuntu and Canonical are the new systemd.

Comment

Originally posted by jacob View Post
                One would think that Ubuntu and Canonical are the new systemd.
                And he would be wrong, Canonical and Ubuntu hate predate in large part systemd, with the main trigger event when they decided to abandon GNOME2 GUI interface for something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mez' View Post

​Oh boy. Here we go again. Another oversized ego that believes his opinion can be extrapolated as a truth.

In case you were mistaken, this isn't Moronix...
                  Look into the mirror..... You are describing yourself perfectly fine you know....

Comment

Originally posted by kravemir View Post

Actually,.. He's not, as he's just standing against insult (of product / community). This forum should ban such insulting users, in order to keep conversations constructive based on real arguments, and opinions, instead of such trash talks...
                    Since when having an informed opinion about a product is a banable offense? Remind me when Ubuntu begins using up-to-date software and libraries.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
                      And he would be wrong, Canonical and Ubuntu hate predate in large part systemd, with the main trigger event when they decided to abandon GNOME2 GUI interface for something else.
                      The Unity interface IMO was the best desktop available, superior to GNOME, KDE and also to Windows and MacOS. Oh and what happened to "it's all about choice?"

Comment

Working...
                      X