Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDE Devs Fix Several Wayland Bugs, Annoying KWin Issues Plus Easier To Toggle Night Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALRBP
    replied
    Originally posted by Berniyh View Post
    Wake me up once they added primary display support to Plasma for Wayland.
    Without that it's practically unusable for me (with multiple displays), because some dialogs/menus will just open on some screen kwin decided is primary against my will …
    You answer my question: unusable (for me; multiple displays too).

Leave a comment:

• Britoid
    replied
    Originally posted by Candy View Post
    It needs KDE people to fix the stuff created by GNOME people
    Didn't know GNOME Developers contributed code to KDE!

Sounds pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• Berniyh
    replied
    Wake me up once they added primary display support to Plasma for Wayland.
    Without that it's practically unusable for me (with multiple displays), because some dialogs/menus will just open on some screen kwin decided is primary against my will …

Leave a comment:

• ALRBP
    replied
    "- A new system tray applet for controlling the night color feature beginning with Plasma 5.18."
    Good news for me. I use night color all time, except when watching a movie. That would make switching easier.

I still wonder what is the exact current stage of Wayland.

Leave a comment:

• Candy
    replied
    It needs KDE people to fix the stuff created by GNOME people

Leave a comment:

• KDE Devs Fix Several Wayland Bugs, Annoying KWin Issues Plus Easier To Toggle Night Color

Phoronix: KDE Devs Fix Several Wayland Bugs, Annoying KWin Issues Plus Easier To Toggle Night Color

KDE developers fixed a number of Wayland and KWin bugs this week along with a number of other annoying bugs as well as making several other noteworthy refinements to the growing KDE ecosystem...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X