KDE vs Gnome user stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE vs Gnome user stats?

Quick question, is there anywhere where I can see recent usage stats for KDE 5 vs Gnome 3?

I am curios about the relative size of their respective user bases.

Originally posted by zexelon View Post
    Quick question, is there anywhere where I can see recent usage stats for KDE 5 vs Gnome 3?

I am curios about the relative size of their respective user bases.
    Gnome is IBM garbage made to destroy Linux and KDE is buggy and bloated trash. The best desktop is XFCE or X Faeces since its perfect and does not need developers only maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by redardxfce
      Gnome is IBM garbage made to destroy Linux and KDE is buggy and bloated trash. The best desktop is XFCE or X Faeces since its perfect and does not need developers only maintenance.
      Okay... so the flames flash over immediately. Must admit this doesnt really answer my question. Thanks though!

Comment

Found an interesting answer to this question here: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/users/statistics!
        Last edited by zexelon; 02 April 2020, 12:03 PM. Reason: Attached graph.

Comment

Just because this thread shows up as the first result for me when searching "KDE vs Gnome userbase" I am adding the latest stats I could find, dated 2023-05-02 (YYYY-MM-DD):

01.png

KDE is still in the lead but the sample size in the survey is very small!

Comment

Working...
          X