KDE's Okular Will Now Display & Verify PDF Digital Signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aht0 View Post
    I like Okular. At some point I even installed it on Windows machines using 'KDE for Windows' installer, because it was lighter and handier compared to Adobe Reader
    That's not saying much. ArcGIS is light compared to Adobe Reader.

Comment

Originally posted by xzhao View Post
      PDF documents from cic.gc.ca is currently my only reason to keep a Windows virtual machine on my desktop.
      I too struggled with their PDF forms (sponsorship + permanent residence forms) until I found Master PDF Editor (https://code-industry.net/get-masterpdfeditor/).

You may wish to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMorden View Post
        That's not saying much. ArcGIS is light compared to Adobe Reader.
        Never even heard of ArcGIS. Now googling for it, it appears to be some sort of mapping tool..

Comment

Originally posted by Termy View Post

you should take a look at cantata if you want a "modern amarok" - plus, its extremely lightweight with MPD.
          Maybe you didn't understand my post? I said "KDE" music player. Cantata is Qt, but not KDE.

Comment

Originally posted by aht0 View Post
            I like Okular. At some point I even installed it on Windows machines using 'KDE for Windows' installer, because it was lighter and handier compared to Adobe Reader
            I install Evince 2.32 for years on Windows for years, for the same reasons.
            I didn't know that it's possible to install Okular on Windows.
            I'll give a try, thanks for the hint!

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

Maybe you didn't understand my post? I said "KDE" music player. Cantata is Qt, but not KDE.
              Well, you did compare GTK to "KDE", so i assumed you really refered to Qt ^^
              And (at least for me) it's not that important if a project is part of KDE directly or just integrates flawless

Comment

Working...
              X