Blender 2.80 Beta Now Available With Many New & Improved Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marc Driftmeyer View Post

You can do that with 2.79 master for the past 9 months. The UI will take time to learn, but it's definitely much more enjoyable working in Evee to work through most of your project and later use Cycles than before. Denoising is much improved. Filmic is much improved, etc.
    It's all in the configs, just like they used to ship the Maya controls mode, they have an old controls mode as well. I think I'll just try to get used to the defaults again (with my crucial additions).

Comment

phoronix

I think we need your help to make known and emerge the problem of an annoying bug that prevents blender to work well with the gallium r600 and the accelerated shader backend

I think it's a trivial problem, I made the problem known to both the boys of blender and the mesa bug report, but for the moment this problem has been largely ignored ... because these GPU start to become obsolete and because blender it is still in beta status ..
      (on windows EEVEE It works great and also has very respectable performance)
      I have created short videos showing what it is.
      Could you take a look at it with some evidence and maybe write an article about it?
      In the bug reports I wrote where to download some blender EEVEE demo files and the latest blender builds

here the developer.blender.org bug report
      **System Information** Operating system: Ubuntu 18,10 Graphics card: Radeon HD 7600m Drivers: MESA Devel 19 (there are better, but some problems on blender? on the drivers? must be solved) https://launchpad.net/~oibaf/+archive/ubuntu/graphics-drivers **Blender Version** **Broken:** blender-2...

here at the mesa r600 bug report

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
      X