Krita 4.1 Released With Support For Multi-Monitor Workspace Layouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krita 4.1 Released With Support For Multi-Monitor Workspace Layouts

Phoronix: Krita 4.1 Released With Support For Multi-Monitor Workspace Layouts

Krita 4.1 is now the latest stable version of this open-source digital painting program...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

This guys do not stop!!!

They keep releasing new versions of Krita frequently and with amazing new features!

It's great to see a project with this much life! It's one of the reasons i switched from Gimp to Krita and so far i didn't regret the switch.

keep up the great work guys!
    Last edited by Mavman; 28 June 2018, 05:14 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

If only the documentation kept up…

Comment

Originally posted by PluMGMK View Post
        If only the documentation kept up…
        It does keep up. We've actually managed to merge the documentation for the new features the day of the release. What is it that you are missing?

Comment

Well, admittedly this was about a year ago, but I recall trying to do something simple (I think it was changing the colour of some text) and I had to search for ages how to do it, finding the answer somewhere on a forum.

Comment

Working...
          X