Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BeOS-Inspired Haiku OS Continues Chugging Along With Driver Improvements, UI Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb88 View Post

And they are decidedly stuck in the 90's you won't be editing much 1080p or 4k footage with them.

If they want to get noticed they need to do *new* stuff.

Also you can't really be considered in much of the running among other operating systems if you don't have accelerated OpenGL and Vulkan that is an absolute must have.
    Really, there are no Qt applications to edit 1080p or 4K? (aside from Kdenlive, but that needs KDE libraries and unlike Qt, those aren't ported to Haiku)

Comment

1999-2000 I found Beos x86 in a garbage dumpster that belonged to a Computercity store. I installed it I don't remember much bout it. I have no idea if I have the cd still.

Comment

I still have my BeProductive office suite with the reference guide. Just waiting for the day. I will have to locate all of the BeBits software I purchased. I used to run BeOS on a Pentium III I got on the cheap from eMachines. Used to love those wild days of internet frenzy when hungry online resellers would blowout these cheap eMachines PC's. Ah, those were the days. I still have a eMachine in the corner with a P3 and Windows 2000 that used to run BeOS.

Comment

Working...
        X