No announcement yet.

Help Us While Having A Chance To Win A $500 Amazon Gift Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I was wondering if the collected data will be transmitted to Phoronix as well.
    For example the used email address.

Comment

Once, just once, I would like to see a well written survey.

- under "Mobile Carriers" the only choices are "I use it", "I would consider using it, and "I am not aware of it", and only one of the carriers even operated in Canada

- you're not allowed to say "I don't go to any of those social media sites at least once a week", so I had to click "other"

- under employment, the survey choices have management track but no technical track (truly bizarre for a survey aimed at tech readers)

- maybe it's just me, but I bet it would be a 5 minute survey rather than 10 minute if it wasn't for having to click "neither" a few hundred times

- that's just what I remember
      Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by mcgreg View Post
        Well, I was wondering if the collected data will be transmitted to Phoronix as well.
        For example the used email address.
        Sans for the giveaway part, the email addresses aren't used for anything and I don't even see them. All the results that end up getting sent over to me and to any other potential advertisers are just some simple pie charts and such showing breakdown of Phoronix readers' demographics, interests, etc.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

lol'd at "If the selected winner is a Canadian resident, he or she must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question in order to claim prize." What's up with that?

Comment

Working...
          X