Vote On A Distribution For Linux Benchmarking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by verde View Post
    You didn't get my point about Fedora. In this case some Ubuntu haters created fake accounts to vote against Ubuntu. "LinuxGamer" must have more than 15 accounts!

You can clearly see it on the voting trend. When some children (i dont want to believe that they are mature adults) tired this process Ubuntu got ahead again (first time was the first hours of the poll).

Fedora is congenial to me and i really dont think that those children have anything to do with the Fedora community. They just used whatever came second to help it pass Ubuntu.

As i said there should be limits in this poll for users with less than 7-10 posts and registration date after the poll. This way the poll would be more accurate.
    ask the Mod how many Acc's i have here troll and, who said i was a Ubuntu Hater, seeing how i'm using the Base for my OS, i do dislike Canonical and, i really dislike that Unneeded and Unwanted Mir thing. Did Canonical Pay you to come here to troll theses Forums? to Promote Ubuntu? to Defend Canonical in all of its stupidity? to Put Down any Distro thats not Ubuntu? because so far thats all you really have been Doing here. how do you know what i voted for?

maybe i voted for This

Comment

• Originally posted by verde View Post
      You didn't get my point about Fedora. In this case some Ubuntu haters created fake accounts to vote against Ubuntu. "LinuxGamer" must have more than 15 accounts!

You can clearly see it on the voting trend. When some children (i dont want to believe that they are mature adults) tired this process Ubuntu got ahead again (first time was the first hours of the poll).
      Of course, there is absolutely no way anyone could possibly legitimately like Fedora over Ubuntu. The only logical conclusion is that it must be sock puppets. Child sock puppets at that, since there is no way any adult could possibly like Fedora over Ubuntu.

Comment

• Well let us do a little experiment. Let us post the link in the Ubuntu forums and see what the response is if any.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayrulez View Post
          Well let us do a little experiment. Let us post the link in the Ubuntu forums and see what the response is if any.
          it would be mayhem! Even if ubuntuforums.org is still recovering and users are slowly getting back to the forums.

It is annoying to read all those anti-ubuntu rhetoric. If they really love their distribution, they should help end-users to switch to them (from Windows or Mac OSX). That is what Ubuntu users do. Taking away market share from Windows!

Comment

• Originally posted by LinuxGamer View Post
            ...who said i was a Ubuntu Hater, seeing how i'm using the Base for my OS, i do dislike Canonical and, i really dislike that Unneeded and Unwanted Mir thing. ...
            Spend your precious time helping Windows users switch to your preferred distribution. It is a waste of our time to listen to one more hater.
            Your understanding of Mir is low. Free software is freedom, what is your problem with the work on Mir? 50 shades of Free?

Originally posted by LinuxGamer View Post
            http://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            You are a negative person. The positive thing is to help Windows users switch to your preferred Linux distribution, whichever it is.
            But no, it is easier to be negative...

Comment

• Originally posted by nll_a
              Of course it did:

Now what do you suppose would happen if we posted something similar on the Ubuntu forums?
              When someone tried to post it on the Arch forum a mod removed the thread to their trash bin and also remarked it hadn't anything to do with Arch Linux.

Comment

• Originally posted by xeekei View Post
                Haha, wow. Yea, that seems a bit unfair. A lot of those votes won't return for any articles I'm guessing.
                No, disagree with this idea. See More http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=manjaro

Comment

• Hello everyone, I am a satisfied Ubuntu user, I tried the most popular distributions, but in the end I went back to Ubuntu.
                  We do not, however, the war of the distributions, this only damages Gnu-Linux, all distributions are great, everyone chooses to suit your needs, I find, however, that there is un'astio against Ubuntu is baseless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akka View Post
                    When someone tried to post it on the Arch forum a mod removed the thread to their trash bin and also remarked it hadn't anything to do with Arch Linux.
                    I think something like that also happened on the Mint forums.

Originally posted by Charlie68 View Post
                    Hello everyone, I am a satisfied Ubuntu user, I tried the most popular distributions, but in the end I went back to Ubuntu.
                    We do not, however, the war of the distributions, this only damages Gnu-Linux, all distributions are great, everyone chooses to suit your needs, I find, however, that there is un'astio against Ubuntu is baseless.
                    As I mentioned previously somewhere on this thread, to me Ubuntu is a fine distribution, but it's Canonical's actions that reflect poorly on it.

Comment

• As I mentioned previously somewhere on this thread, to me Ubuntu is a fine distribution, but it's Canonical's actions that reflect poorly on it.
                      Canonical is a company that does what he thinks is best, we should thank every company that invests in Linux instead of criticizing.
                      If you do not agree with what he does Canonical just do not use it, but without hate, hate is stupid!

Comment

Working...
                      X