Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News For John Bridgman Et Al

Phoronix: Good News For John Bridgman Et Al

Phoronix is turning seven years old in two weeks from now, but there's an early gift to the Phoronix community this Friday, in particular a change that John Bridgman of AMD should enjoy...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Finally, I can't believe it!

Edit:
    It starts a new era: the fucking 30 minutes edit time
    Last edited by darkbasic; 20 May 2011, 07:53 AM.
    ## VGA ##
    AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
    Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Veyenihl-e!

EDIT: Vynily
      EDIT2: Fynaly!
      EDIT3: Fynally!
      EDIT4: Finally!

EDIT5: Ah... the freedom! =D

BTW I long figured out that removing wasn't a problem, so I just copy->delete->paste->change->replied. But that edit time was horrendous! Thank God this is reversed!
      Last edited by V!NCENT; 20 May 2011, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
        Phoronix is turning seven years old in two weeks from now,
        How about a 7 year limit so people can go back and finally fix all the embarrassing blunders and ill thought out opinions that they've made.

Comment

Wonderful. Thanks Michael!

Comment

I like those unreadable CAPTCHA

Comment

Free at last,
              Free at last,
              Thank God almighty, free at last!
              oVirt-HV1: Intel S2600C0, 2xE5-2658V2, 128GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX1080 (to-VM), Dell U3219Q, U2415, U2412M.
              oVirt-HV2: Intel S2400GP2, 2xE5-2448L, 120GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX730 (to-VM).
              oVirt-HV3: Gigabyte B85M-HD3, E3-1245V3, 32GB, 4x1TB, 2x480GB SSD, GTX980 (to-VM).
              Devel-2: Asus H110M-K, i5-6500, 16GB, 3x1TB + 128GB-SSD, F33.

Comment

Thanks for making the change to the edit limit. Perhaps at a later date this should be reviewed and adjusted to say maybe 24 hrs as most forums allow 1 day for changes to posts

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDayze View Post
                  Thanks for making the change to the edit limit. Perhaps at a later date this should be reviewed and adjusted to say maybe 24 hrs as most forums allow 1 day for changes to posts
                  A 1 day edit limit is dumb. In reality if you need to do an edit for legitimate reasons even 5 minutes should suffice for almost everything. Beyond that a person should be posting a new post.

Comment

thank god, I have never seen a single forum besides this one that imposed such a ridiculous limit.

Comment

Working...
                    X