Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoronix Premium Valentine's Day Special To Help Support Linux News & Hardware Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoronix Premium Valentine's Day Special To Help Support Linux News & Hardware Testing

Phoronix: Phoronix Premium Valentine's Day Special To Help Support Linux News & Hardware Testing

If you enjoy the daily open-source/Linux every day of the year on Phoronix along with all of the original Linux benchmarking and hardware review content, you can show your support this Valentine's Day with a special offer...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I really hope that there's enough subscribers and an improving economy and a shrinking ad-problem, so that you can continue your important work.

In any case, many thanks Michael, for your good Linux work! We do enjoy it regularly.

All the best from near Bavaria!

Comment

You're always my Valentine Michael.

Comment

Isn't there also 10th anniversary of Steam for Linux today? (or I might have missed the news here, tired from a long day of work).
        I'll send some money for beer or other expenses. ;-)
        Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

I put a tip in last special sell and have unfortunately just had to move across the USA for a new job. I'll put a tip in for black Friday or Christmas special this year. I will say I was a might bit disappointed to have to get some of my OpenBSD news from undeadly instead of here. OpenBSD --CURRENT as it tracks towards 7.3 --RELEASE has had some big changes notably relinking stuff other than the kernel like OpenSSH and the push towards execute only code that I don't even understand. Not to mention pulling in DRM from 6.1 Linux LTS and the wireless push for AC support then AX. But I'm not mad, I realize there is only so much time in the day and you already work 100 hours so I can't complain.

Comment

Thank you for keeping me in the loop for the last few years Michael! This time around I finally had the economy to go for lifetime 😁
            Enjoy!

Comment

I can personally vouch for the lifetime subscription. Premium is great, Michael works hard, and I would have spent the money on something less useful.

Comment

I've still made sure to pay full price monthly to maximize impact instead of a lifetime sub. Keep up the good work. The benchmark suite is an invaluable resource to the entire Linux community and I've used it for both personal and professional needs. I know I rarely post but the data is important to me and keeping journalism alive.

Comment

Working...
                X