Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing Your Support During COVID-19

Phoronix: Showing Your Support During COVID-19

If it weren't bad enough having to deal with the pressure applied by ad-blockers over the years, as a result of uncertainty around the novel coronavirus, ad-rates have been depressed further. This impact was outlined at the end of a recent article while there was an inquiry about any Phoronix Premium special during this time, so here is the COVID-19 deal for Phoronix Premium for $19...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Finally pulled a trigger and created account to get premium membership. Thanks for your continuous hard work. I hope it would be of some contribution for your expenses.

Comment

I think there is no other place to find high-quality and updated information about computing performance and OSs in general. I paid for the premium unlimited just to be fair with such a usefull and well-made work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bemte View Post
        I think there is no other place to find high-quality and updated information about computing performance and OSs in general. I paid for the premium unlimited just to be fair with such a usefull and well-made work.
        Thanks for your support!
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_S792 View Post
          Finally pulled a trigger and created account to get premium membership. Thanks for your continuous hard work. I hope it would be of some contribution for your expenses.
          Thanks for your support!
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Done. How can I see it in the profile/status page?

Comment

Michael, your PM quota is maxed out, so no one can PM you.

Comment

First time I register and subscribe for lifetime on any site.
                You really deserve it - a lot of high quality articles which I read daily.
                A lot of local (Slovak/Czech) articles links you as their primary source.
                Keep on doing good work.

Comment

Hey Micheal, I wanted to subscribe for a long time, but there has never been better opportunity. I will support you fully though as this is probably the only medium I visit on regular basis. I really appreciate and admire your hard work and effort you put in. There's one thing. Do you plan different way of supporting you? I mean Patreon or Librepay? Librepay seems to be better. If not I will try to use paypal.

Comment

Finally, I will take the 1 year premium subscription.
                    Thank you Michael for all your work, I really enjoy Phoronix and PTS!

Comment

Working...
                    X