Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done for 1 year Michael.

Comment

I'd subscribe to premium, but I'm already subscribed to premium.

In my stead of not being able to be subscribed twice, I'd like to request other people do so.

Going to continue to be subscribed.

This site is worth funding.

Comment

donated. keep it going!

Comment

Many thanks for your outstanding work Michael Best luck in these hard times !

Just a small suggestion:
          I know it's stupid but for many people Phoronix is those PTS benchmark graphs.
          It would be great to have more modern and interactive HTML5 graphs
          Last edited by wagaf; 19 April 2020, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I've finally created an account and subscribed to premium. Thanks Michael for tons of tests and OS related articles!

Comment

Originally posted by wagaf View Post
              Many thanks for your outstanding work Michael Best luck in these hard times !

Just a small suggestion:
              I know it's stupid but for many people Phoronix is those PTS benchmark graphs.
              It would be great to have more modern and interactive HTML5 graphs instead of those blurry pngs.
              Blurry PNGs? They should be serving SVG unless you are on some outdated web browser or other odd configuration for your browser causing it to fallback to PNG. What browser are you using or your HTTP user agent?
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Blurry PNGs? They should be serving SVG unless you are on some outdated web browser or other odd configuration for your browser causing it to fallback to PNG. What browser are you using or your HTTP user agent?
                They show as clean SVGs on my browser indeed, they are not that bad ! Sorry for exaggerating the criticism.
                My point was that they don't look very modern and the design and features could be improved IMHO.

Comment

Hi Michael, just went ahead and did the lifetime membership. I did a one-off PayPal some time ago, but this is more official. I have gotten years worth of good content here, and a good way for me to show my appreciation. I have learned so much, learned about new things I was not aware of. I come to this site often, and glad you are around. Thanks for what you do here!

Comment

Done! One year premium @ $35.

Comment

How can I change my just-subscribed one-year premium to life-time membership?

Comment

Working...
                      X