Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElectricPrism View Post

And what is your CPU?
    My CPU is a FX-8350, and I have 12GB of RAM. The Game should run without problems

Comment

Actually, Feral is a very active bug reporter for Gallium and Mesa - they don't currently support AMD hardware on that game because there are still enough corner cases left in both closed and open drivers that they're uncomfortable with providing support. They do test and develop against both driver versions in-house, and are ready to provide support as soon as a stable version of any of those drivers is out with the corner cases fixed - thus why they display a warning and allow you to play as long as the required OpenGL version is reported, while other games would simply kick you out with barely a warning.

Comment

Originally posted by UbayGd View Post
        My CPU is a FX-8350, and I have 12GB of RAM. The Game should run without problems
        If we follow FAQ then FX-8350 is listed as minimal requirement, unlike for Windows version where it is listed as recommended.

Usually linux games wanna one gen more hardware, to perform same as Windows versions on older gen... sometimes just CPU, sometimes both CPU and GPU and sometimes it is not an issue if you already have fastest rig on earth

Comment

Originally posted by atomsymbol

Wine (version 1.9.20) doesn't support gamepads.
          All my gamepads are working fine with Wine, the last 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post

If we follow FAQ then FX-8350 is listed as minimal requirement, unlike for Windows version where it is listed as recommended.

Usually linux games wanna one gen more hardware, to perform same as Windows versions on older gen... sometimes just CPU, sometimes both CPU and GPU and sometimes it is not an issue if you already have fastest rig on earth
            Is curious but they listed the FX-8350 with 3.4GHz, but mine has 4.0GHz hahahaha

This afternoon I tried to compile a kernel version with Polaris support and DAL

Comment

Originally posted by UbayGd View Post
              Is curious but they listed the FX-8350 with 3.4GHz, but mine has 4.0GHz hahahaha
              Yeah we can see there user error and permuted frequencies which should be for i5

Of course traditionaly and particualary linux users are known to not follow recommendations, so anything can potentionaly run something Only someone need to inform Feral that we are not actually OSX

Comment

I tried to compile a 4.7 and 4.9 kernel version, but I cant get sound over HDMI with my Polaris card. What ever, using padoka ppa helps to obtain more FPS

Comment

Working...
                X