GNOME 3.22 Now Available On OpenSUSE Tumbleweed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steffo View Post

There is no Wayland 1.12 Software. It's just the protocol version number which has to be implemented by a wayland compositor and there are different ones.
    AND 1.12 is the version number of libwayland in tumbleweed. you are both right.

Comment

Originally posted by Doodzor View Post
      I haven't used OpenSUSE in a while but my recollection was that while the software updater didn't constantly reinstall packages from that default installation that you purposefully removed, the package manager would. Anytime I used the package manager I'd have to go uncheck all the crappy games I removed because it would reinstall them if I didn't. That's probably what OP was talking about.
      Never had anything of that sort and I installed tons of stuff from zypper and from yast package manager GUI in the last 4 months.
      The setting tomtomme is talking about (install recommended) is also on.

Might have been some misconfigured dependencies in base packages in the past, anyway you can ask it to NEVER EVER install some arbitrary package by selecting the package(s) and then selecting "taboo never install" install option from yast package manager GUI, and afaik zypper honors that too.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
        Might have been some misconfigured dependencies in base packages in the past,
        or you didn't remove the games metapackage or something like that.

Comment

Here, on debian testing(stretch) is also landing.

Comment

Working...
          X