Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SteamOS/Linux Requirements For Valve's Artifact Is Just A Vulkan Intel/AMD/NVIDIA GPU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A trading card game? I wonder why the requirements aren't an i686 CPU (could be i486, but they got their libraries), 24MB RAM and a choice of raw 2D or OpenGL 1.1.
    Let's say Pentium Pro 150 for the CPU.

Comment

Originally posted by grok View Post
      A trading card game? I wonder why the requirements aren't an i686 CPU (could be i486, but they got their libraries), 24MB RAM and a choice of raw 2D or OpenGL 1.1.
      They gotta have fancy animations for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by grok View Post
        Because it's not an average solitaire game. This is probably easier to sell than Aisleriot for example (though I bet I'll be playing Gnome Aisleriot much more than this).

Comment

Half-Life 3?

Comment

I don't know why Valve would release a trading card game now, especially one that costs $20 when there are multiple well established free to play alternatives.

Originally posted by Panda_Wrist View Post
            Haswell has a decent gpu, well at least the Iris Pro is decent.
            The Iris Pro GPU's have double the number of graphics cores and have 128MB of eDRAM, compared to the regular HD4600 graphics.

Comment

Working...
            X