Libreboot Leaves The GNU, The Free Software Foundation Denounced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by duby229 View Post

I'll agree to learn more if you agree to drop your stupid fucking prejudices. I provided the link to a very simple google search that has many links that prove you are wrong. Read it again.
    Prejudice ?

The only thing I'm fucking (to use your base parlance) prejudice against is when someone tries to (mis)use scientific terminology without slightest idea what they are talking about. Now run along and bone up on your scientific facts and drop the voodoo.

PS David Icke forum is that way way

Comment

• EDIT: I may understand biochemistry, nor do I desire to, but this link clearly says what I believe it says....

The ribosome is responsible for the synthesis of proteins in cells and is found in all cellular organisms. It serves to convert the instructions found in messenger RNA (mRNA, which itself is made from instructions in DNA) into the chains of amino-acids that make up proteins.

Which as far as I understand is the coding that determines the balance of chemicals in your body. And -THAT- is what determines you gender.

Comment

EDIT: I may understand biochemistry, nor do I desire to, but this link clearly says what I believe it says....

The ribosome is responsible for the synthesis of proteins in cells and is found in all cellular organisms. It serves to convert the instructions found in messenger RNA (mRNA, which itself is made from instructions in DNA) into the chains of amino-acids that make up proteins.

Which as far as I understand is the coding that determines the balance of chemicals in your body. And -THAT- is what determines you gender.
        To quote a quote of disputed origin :

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

I do not wish to feel my IQ ebbing away any further, good day Sir/Madame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slartifartblast View Post

To quote a quote of disputed origin :

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

I do not wish to feel my IQ ebbing away any further, good day Sir/Madame.
          You go right ahead and keep your prejudices then. It is a free world after all.

Comment

• And so this horrible Libreboot drama unfolds. Then we learn some new data, like http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/li.../msg00067.html

This raises very interesting question: is it really okay to bully someone else in response of the fact your friend got bullied by someone else? For me it looks totally wrong, destructive and I think Leah did it absolutely worst way it could be done. Furthermore I'm starting to believe some LGBT and feminist activists are prone to overreaction and then they starting to bully others, using previous events as excuse. I've got nothing against LGBT or feminists... but only as long as they do not bully others and do not try to get clearly asymmetric, elevated rights, hurthing others in the process. Using some opensource project/brand as tool to launch nuclear attacks on someone does not adds up either.

Comment

EDIT: I may understand biochemistry, nor do I desire to, but this link clearly says what I believe it says....
              ... that rybosomes don't "decode" DNA in any way.

Rybosomes assemble ammino-acids to build proteins by reading mRNA which is a copy of DNA made by a protein (RNA polymerase), and the proteins then do plenty of other depressingly complex stuff crucial for anything in a cell and for a multicellular being at large that I'm too lazy to discuss here. I can understand you might have tried to shorten this up, but if you did you failed so horribly to warrant some reaction.

For the record, "ribsomes decoding your dna." is what you claimed in this post here (link for brevity) https://www.phoronix.com/forums/foru...233#post898233

Really, your "chromosomes determine sex, gender is determined by stuff I can't comprehend so I write some bs, but what matters is that gender is not related to chromosomes" is actually right and I and other said that, we are just pointing out that you should not use stuff you don't understand decently in your arguments.

Comment

• Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
                ... that rybosomes don't "decode" DNA in any way.

Rybosomes assemble ammino-acids to build proteins by reading mRNA which is a copy of DNA made by a protein (RNA polymerase), and the proteins then do plenty of other depressingly complex stuff crucial for anything in a cell and for a multicellular being at large that I'm too lazy to discuss here. I can understand you might have tried to shorten this up, but if you did you failed so horribly to warrant some reaction.

For the record, "ribsomes decoding your dna." is what you claimed in this post here (link for brevity) https://www.phoronix.com/forums/foru...233#post898233

Really, your "chromosomes determine sex, gender is determined by stuff I can't comprehend so I write some bs, but what matters is that gender is not related to chromosomes" is actually right and I and other said that, we are just pointing out that you should not use stuff you don't understand decently in your arguments.
                You can shove your own words that you put in quotation marks wherever you want, This forum does have a quote function, which you are already fully aware of.

Comment

You can shove your own words that you put in quotation marks wherever you want,
                  Thanks for authorizing me to place them in my post.

Comment

• Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
                    Thanks for authorizing me to place them in my post.
                    Thanks for verifying that you're trolling. Again.

Comment

Thanks for verifying that you're trolling. Again.
                      I see what you did there, you cannot say I'm wrong so you resort to trying to make me look bad because I don't quote you correctly.

Comment

Working...
                      X