Libreboot Leaves The GNU, The Free Software Foundation Denounced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnc View Post

"Gender" is a complete man-made fabrication that has nothing to do with science, and is now used as nothing more than a political weapon. There is simply biological sex and that's it.
    Why can't we put multiple "likes" to one article?

Comment

• Originally posted by duby229 View Post

Which as far as I understand is the coding that determines the balance of chemicals in your body. And -THAT- is what determines you gender.
      Genes and proteins are far to be all in human development, gender change may come from phenotype or environment or be cultural or provocated by the brain itself... and probably a combination of several of these sources!

At the moment no scientist can state about this question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Passso View Post

Genes and proteins are far to be all in human development, gender change may come from phenotype or environment or be cultural or provocated by the brain itself... and probably a combination of several of these sources!

OFC the "gender" I write here is the MW LGTB gender, not the biological sex which is selected at start and will not change.

Comment

Given current data, gender (sexual identity and orientation) is pretty much set in stone from very very very early age so it's most likely that it's decided by genetics or random stuff in the environment that has no bearing with anyone's choice.
          I've seen some studies that were blaming for some cases an auto-immune reaction in the pregnant mother, and antigens from her immune system that went and wreaked havoc in the unborn child.
          All "cultural" causes are pretty much ruled out by all non-unwashed-troglodyte literature.

Afaik only cases of known "gender changes" were after accidents and/or dubious (i.e. it might very well be the person was already like that and decided to blame the accident to dodge issues).
          This is ignoring those whose gender is undefined from the start and remains like that, as found in Quirks.

Yeah because it's LGTBQ now, not just LGTB.

Comment

I'm pretty damn sure Scientists know full well that it is the chemical balance in your body that determines your gender. In fact they know how to make you grow boobs by changing the balance of chemicals in your body, The change a dick into a cliterus. I'm potitive they know well what they are doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
              Given current data, gender (sexual identity and orientation) is pretty much set in stone from very very very early age so it's most likely that it's decided by genetics or random stuff in the environment that has no bearing with anyone's choice.
              I've seen some studies that were blaming for some cases an auto-immune reaction in the pregnant mother, and antigens from her immune system that went and wreaked havoc in the unborn child.
              All "cultural" causes are pretty much ruled out by all non-unwashed-troglodyte literature.

Afaik only cases of known "gender changes" were after accidents and/or dubious (i.e. it might very well be the person was already like that and decided to blame the accident to dodge issues).
              This is ignoring those whose gender is undefined from the start and remains like that, as found in Quirks.

Yeah because it's LGTBQ now, not just LGTB.
              Like Windows drives, they will soon lack of available letters.

Comment

I'm pretty damn sure Scientists know full well that it is the chemical balance in your body that determines your gender. In fact they know how to make you grow boobs by changing the balance of chemicals in your body, The change a dick into a cliterus. I'm potitive they know well what they are doing.
                Sure for physical organs or simple animals who react to a few hormonal changes.
                But concerning the way human brain works and can be modified our knowledge is close to 0.

Comment

Sure for physical organs or simple animals who react to a few hormonal changes.
                  But concerning the way human brain works and can be modified our knowledge is close to 0.
                  That's exactly what gender is though. You act like gender is a mental disorder and it most certainly is not. What you are saying is just like sooo many boys getting misdiagnosed with adhd. When the real fact of the matter is that 90% or more or just regular normal boys.

Comment

That's exactly what gender is though. You act like gender is a mental disorder and it most certainly is not. What you are saying is just like sooo many boys getting misdiagnosed with adhd. When the real fact of the matter is that 90% or more or just regular normal boys.
                    What I say is just that at the moment no hypothesis is refuted nor proved so that a mix of elements is likely the cause of those genders.
                    To sum up I think that nobody can validate the statements you write, they seem to be too straight-forward IMHO.

Comment

Like Windows drives, they will soon lack of available letters.
                      No, we have reached all possible outcomes of two variables called "sexual identity" and "sexual orientation" with 3 states each. (male/female/undefined)

Doing the example with a genetically male subject, for female it's the same but m and f are reversed:
                      m/f = heterosexual
                      m/m = gay (lesbian for females)
                      f/m = trans
                      m/u = bisex
                      u/whatever = quirk
                      whatever/u = asexual

Comment

Working...
                      X