Systemd Rolls Out Its Own Mount Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @starshipeleven

while some of us agree with most of what you say, I think you are not helping, at all, because.. language, you know

there may be some idiots here, but not everyone who dont like systemd is an idiot. dont give them a reason to troll you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amarildo View Post
      Go ahead, try to contribute with a single line in one of my projects, see how much power you have in regards to it: https://github.com/amarildojr/Firewa...b/master/rules
      Can't I just fork it and rebase my small patch if you change your shit?
      I mean Ubuntu does that all time with Debian, is that wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by stefansaraev View Post
        there may be some idiots here, but not everyone who dont like systemd is an idiot.
        I just said the first reason people hate systemd is because they are idiots.
        That's not the same as saying all people who hate systemd are idiots.
        What I said means "if you take the whole bunch of systemd hater crowd together and check why they do hate it, you will find that the most common reason is because they are idiots, then there are other minorities that hate it for more legit reasons".

dont give them a reason to troll you.
        Most can't fucking read, they will fail to read correctly stuff and (fail to) troll me anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
          I just said the first reason people hate systemd is because they are idiots.
          That's not the same as saying all people who hate systemd are idiots.
          What I said means "if you take the whole bunch of systemd hater crowd together and check why they do hate it, you will find that the most common reason is because they are idiots, then there are other minorities that hate it for more legit reasons".

Most can't fucking read, they will fail to read correctly stuff and (fail to) troll me anyway.
          sure. sure. I perfectly understand what you meant. still.. language

most can't fucking read (or they dont want to), obviously, but they can, and will troll you. no need to feed the beast. let hatters hate, but keep the discussion civil

Comment

• Originally posted by Passso View Post
            My opinion about systemd changed when I discovered that
            lol, there is a reason for rtfm saying

Comment

• Originally posted by duby229 View Post
              enthusiasts an edge case is exactly what systemd's major fault is too.
              enthusiasts will have to work on their edge cases themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by pal666 View Post
                enthusiasts will have to work on their edge cases themselves
                To be fair that was a statement in response to someone else's. I don't actually use systemd, so it's not my problem atm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amarildo View Post
                  You can fork your own, but that's it
                  if your fork is good, everyone will switch to it

Comment

• Originally posted by stefansaraev View Post
                    sure. sure. I perfectly understand what you meant. still.. language

most can't fucking read (or they dont want to), obviously, but they can, and will troll you. no need to feed the beast. let hatters hate, but keep the discussion civil
                    I don't see the point to not be blunt.
                    They flame me incessantly anyway, it's not hard to misread whatever and name-call at random like they alwasy do, so why should I even fucking trying to avoid that?

Comment

• EDIT: But surely, it seems like you are saying it would be a problem if I was using a systemd distribution? Or should I give you a chance to recant?

Comment

Working...
                      X