Apple Designs New File-System To Succeed HFS+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    You have already found the one I'd recommend. In-win.
    Fantastic. Thanks so much for the thumbs-up. I was definitely hesitant about this case since it didn't have many reviews and I've read about FAR too many nas cases, like this one, that run really hot (65C+).
    I think I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on this one.

Here a FreeNAS thread about its speed
    https://forums.freenas.org/index.php...2-neo54.16854/
    Here the wiki with bios mods and other stuff http://n40l.wikia.com/wiki/HP_MicroServer_N40L_Wiki
    Yeah, so a Turion does look like it would be a bottleneck.
    Thanks so much for another great bit of info.

Well, any other PC with proper sata expander support (i.e. with a pcie sata card that has that feature since it's not usually built-in in Intel chipsets) and drivers for the filesystem in the hard drives will be able to read and operate that just fine.
    As long as you are using linux desktop PCs, it's nearly as portable as a usb hard drive, lol.
    I thought as much, but, as you can probably tell, I can be a bit nervous about the data that I really care about

Again, thank you for all the useful info!

Best/Liam

Comment

• iMessage is made by Apple and worked on Apple devices for texting. This administration encourages you to send content, picture, video, sound, an area just like some other talking application. The most A energising thing about iMessage is that it is only accessible in iPhone and different devices of Apple.
      While the organisation was occupied with keeping his copyrights assert, Whatsapp came and took away the market from him. However numerous people incline toward iMessage over Whatsapp and visiting applications, this is the reason we are running with how to get iMessage for windows 10/8/7.
      iMessage For PC is now possible with our new and advanced step by step guide with Pictures. Now you can use iMessage on PC for sure. You can select any method out four described in the Guide. iMessage has an excellent utility of all-the-round connectivity.

Comment

Working...
      X