Microsoft bans FOSS from Windows Phone Marketplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XorEaxEax View Post
    LOL! The most stupid person I have come across on the internet this year claims to have an IQ above 140, what a joke. You have done nothing but make up lies about Linux which have been refuted over and over again. What are you, a 11 year old compulsive liar who couldn't use Linux and now hates it?

As your comments show you are technically inept, you have no clue of Linux's representation in various markets. Over at Haiku-os.org you have made yourself look like even twice the fool you have here, with again constant idiotic stabs at Linux, screaming omg omg when the Haiku developers said they were implementing Package Management because it reminded you of Linux. You are a joke, and you make the Haiku community look bad. Please go away!

your hilarious.

I enjoy trolling you idiots, its actually amusing.

the problem with package management is that its even needed in the first place.

what it really proves is that linux is a low quality solution. go enjoying bashing to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatguy View Post
      your hilarious.

I enjoy trolling you idiots, its actually amusing.

the problem with package management is that its even needed in the first place.

what it really proves is that linux is a low quality solution. go enjoying bashing to death.
      The package management is something you can only dream to have on wincrap. Last time I checked windows craphones are very low quality solutions. Do they even still exist? You're an only one troll here.

Comment

Originally posted by Thatguy View Post
        with a IQ over 140 its actually very feasable.

LOL.
        Only a guy with room temperature IQ would constantly mention that they have 'IQ over 140' just get over it yo mama's boy.

Comment

Let's not resort to insults

Originally posted by FunkyRider View Post
          Only a guy with room temperature IQ would constantly mention that they have 'IQ over 140' just get over it yo mama's boy.
          I asked that guy to show some respect to the others and I have to do the same with you. You're probably right about him, but we need to treat everyone on this forum (including that guy) with respect otherwise we're no better than him.

Comment

Working...
          X