No announcement yet.

MyGNUHealth 1.0 - GNU Looks To Get More Involved With Personal Health Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyGNUHealth 1.0 - GNU Looks To Get More Involved With Personal Health Records

Phoronix: MyGNUHealth 1.0 - GNU Looks To Get More Involved With Personal Health Records

Among the many projects under the GNU umbrella, the GNU Health official project has been about working on the libre digital health ecosystem and their most recent effort is on MyGNUHealth as an effort around libre personal health records...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Is that the "I need to pee" or "I need to play with myself" feeling?

Nice and admirable idea. To me the interface looks like KDE Plasma hooked up with Android 4.

Comment

It's also under the KDE umbrella, not just GNU:

Comment

This is nice. I was waiting for something along these lines to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

Is that the "I need to pee" or "I need to play with myself" feeling?

Nice and admirable idea. To me the interface looks like KDE Plasma hooked up with Android 4.
          What about "I have an inguinal hernia and it hurts but I have to look like everything is good" feeling?

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post

What about "I have an inguinal hernia and it hurts but I have to look like everything is good" feeling?
            The I have chlamydia but need to appear strong for the kids look.

Comment

Working...
            X