debianxfce warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panda_Wrist View Post

I to like to read this forum for all the shit posting that happens here. And I very much enjoyed reading debianxfce's crazy ass posts. But sadly he has taken his non sense to far by trying to give out security advise. That for me is taking it to far. Anyways even if Michael bans him (please do, so that he can't post incorrect security advise anymore), the shit posting won't stop. There is many more people on here that can keep lively fun shit posting going on. systemd threads are the best and usually contain very little debianxfce.
    There's another solution: a disclaimer not to take posts here seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Get a life and stay away from the internet when you cannot behave.

https://www.thespruce.com/proper-int...quette-1216946

" Be Nice

"

Other users, read above link too. Stay away from internet if you cannot behave. Michael too because he started this thread. Michael and others, do want go to justice?

http://kellywarnerlaw.com/us-defamation-laws/
      How can this autistic retard be allowed to remain on here after threatening Michael?

Comment

Originally posted by retardxfce View Post

How can this autistic retard be allowed to remain on here after threatening Michael?
        Apparently my brain has a self-protection mechanism that completely filtered this part of the comment out when reading his post. Good guy brain.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Get a life and stay away from the internet when you cannot behave.

https://www.thespruce.com/proper-int...quette-1216946

" Be Nice

"

Other users, read above link too. Stay away from internet if you cannot behave. Michael too because he started this thread. Michael and others, do want go to justice?

http://kellywarnerlaw.com/us-defamation-laws/
          Hahahahaha!

You told a person to kill their self for liking gnome3.

P.S. good job ignoring the comment that had me asking for a benchmark of your "distro" again. Crap now this post will be ignored as well.

Comment

Thank you Michael for deleting debianxfce.

Comment

Originally posted by DoMiNeLa10 View Post

He contributes to making this forum worth posting on for me. I like communities built around toxicity, as they encourage people to be laid back, relax, and LARP as smug edgelords with intentionally wrong opinions. There are places that are "nice" and "civil", and if you want to be in one of those, head there. This isn't Reddit.
              Funny you'd say that, it was my impression on the contrary that Reddit was more the "far-west" one.
              Big disclaimer though: I'm not at all a regular of Reddit, half at least of my opinion is based on hear-say. So I may be horribly wrong and Reddit may actually be a well-policed place.

In any case, I'll have to disagree with you: pure troll like those *xfce* people do not bring excitement, they bring lassitude. It would be acceptable if they stirred up things in a dedicated, appropriately named forum sub-section, I may even then enjoy those.
              But in "normal" threads, it's just annoying and overall of negative value, at least imo.
              Ops, seems I react after the subject has been closed.
              Last edited by Citan; 05 June 2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Yeah, but he may come back with a new account using a different name. Not the first time banned people have done that, so it seems likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

Yeah, but he may come back with a new account using a different name. Not the first time banned people have done that, so it seems likely.
                  I hope he does come back, and I hope he won't get banned. This forum feels empty without him.

Comment

damn ...i hoped that debianxface will get his own dedicated filter module for the kernel

Comment

Its clear that this warning had no effect. His trolling and ruining the discussion has only gotten worse since then.

Logical conclusion is that he should be banned. I think I speak for many here that we wont even consider Phoronix Premium as long as debianxfce continues his trolling. Its hard to take this site seriously with people like him.
                      He can just make a new account if you ban him... on the other hand, not getting Premium and blocking adds only hinders Linux benchmarking, hurts Michael's business and does nothing to affect Debianxcfe

Comment

Working...
                      X