debianxfce warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retardxfce View Post
    Due to my IQ , mental ilness and low budget hardware I cant do anything except play 90s games and troll forums.
    Of course, you are so void of ideas that you had to resort to recklessly insulting debianxfce and plain lying.

Tell me, retardxfce, where has debianxfce insulted you? You are insulting him, but why? Why are you escalating the conflict?
    Last edited by xfcemint; 05-17-2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Gnome3 user is writing about himself and loosed nerves a long time ago. Gnome3 makes you mad.
      I dont use Gnome3 but I am glad that it keeps this pathetic schizo creature called "debianx*ce" awake at night.

Originally posted by xfcemint View Post

Tell me, retardxfce, where has debianxfce insulted you? You are insulting him, but why? Why are you escalating the conflict?
      His stupidity and trolling is insulting and offensive to everyone on this forum with an IQ above room temperature.
      Last edited by retardxfce; 05-17-2019, 09:38 AM.

Comment

You are using gnome3.

Look at the mirror, every message from you is against the net etiquette. You are a typical personality disorder person in the internet.
        I dont use gnome 3, though your existence on this forum is against net etiquette. You are a retarded, schizo troll that is ruining this forum.

Comment

Come on, don't be like that. Who doesn't wanna hear more on evil IBM, the inventors of Gnome 3?

Comment

IBM software problems do not give enough free time for a real life, clearly. Throw your computer out of the window and follow.
            In this post, debianxfce told a poster to kill themselves (throw themselves out of a window).

Comment

Throw your computer out of the window and follow.
              How about you do that?

Comment

As I said in another post, I won't tolerate retardxfce.

I think that just letting retardxfce speak his poisonous thoughts is a disservice to the world.

It's either him or me.

Untill he is banned, I'll be off this forum. And, my opinion will be that the admins and owner of this forum are tolerant to nacism.

He is likely some nazi / fascsist / racist.

Here are my arguments:
                https://www.phoronix.com/forums/foru...93#post1100393

Comment

Caustic posters, just nuke 'em from orbit. If they can't be personable, on-topic, and respectful, show them the door. Especially if they just post to stir the pot, that's trolling. Source: I resigned as super mod of another forum last month.

Last edited by xorbe; 05-21-2019, 05:10 PM.

Comment

This is a very odd thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post
                      This is a very odd thread.
                      What do you expect from Phoronix? I feel like my lifetime premium subscription is the worst money I ever spent considering how toxic the forums are.

Comment

Working...
                      X